The 2023 Prague Pride celebration for sexual minorities will be held from August 7 to 13.
As part of the festival, the annual LGBT parade will take place in the city center.
The event will begin with a musical performance on Strelecky ostrov. Throughout the week, it will host a range of cultural, sporting, and entertainment events.
On Saturday, August 12, a colorful procession will take place. Participants will gather on Wenceslas Square and march through the major streets to Letna at 12:30 p.m.
Last year’s procession attracted a record-breaking 60,000 participants.
Prague Pride Village
- Monday 7th August 2023 – The traditional opening concert and the best party at the Pride Village on Strelecky Island with music and shows from 6pm until 10pm in the Pride Village.
- The Pride village also hosts the Pride after party once the Pride in the Park events end at 10pm.
Prague Pride Parade
- Saturday 12th August 2023 – On the final Saturday of Prague Pride, the parade will start from Wenceslas Square at 12.30 pm, setting off on a three-kilometer route towards Letná Park. Buses will be provided up the stairs. The parade takes approximately 3 hours to make its way through the streets of the city.
- The exact route is as follows: Passing through Na Příkopě Street, turn into Celetná Street on Republic Square (náměstí Republiky) and then go all the way to Old Town Square.
- Continuing through Pařížská Street, over the Čechův Bridge and up the stairs to Letná Park. The park is famous for its amazing views of the river Vltava and all the bridges down below.
The Pride Park and After Party
- Saturday 12th August 2023 – Letná Park – Featuring 6 stages with a music program, lots of stands with not only food and drinks, and an unforgettable atmosphere up until 10 pm.
- Shows run on the hour and start at 3 pm on the Main Stage, 4pm on the Orange Stage (Czech Music and Drag), 3pm on the Yellow stage (Czech Queer Club Scene), 3pm on the Green Stage (Focus Poland), 3pm on the Blue Stage (Drum & Love) and 4pm on the Purple Stage (Community Zone)
- At the end of the parade, the party continues in Střelecký Island. Here you will find three DJ stages, plenty of beer, cocktails and great food, in the gay village.