Liftago is launching a new service where you can ask the driver to get the basics for you (up to around 500 CZK per purchase) and deliver it to you or your loved ones.
The service is available in Prague, Brno, Ostrava, České Budějovice, Liberec, Olomouc, Plzeň, Ústí nad Labem and Zlín.
How does it work?
- Open the Liftago app
- Open the app’s menu and add your credit card as a payment option – cash payments won’t be available due to safety reasons. If you already have a credit card saved in the app, feel free to skip this step.
- As a pickup address choose the place where you want the driver to shop (e.g. grocery store or a pharmacy). Then choose the place where you want to have the purchase delivered as the destination.
- Below the map, choose Request and then Shopping. Then Continue to Select Driver.
- The driver will call you to find out what to buy. It will be delivered to you afterward. You can watch the driver arrive in the app.
Pricing & Payment
- The delivery cost will be charged from the moment when the driver arrives to the store.
- The cost estimate doesn’t include the time when the driver shops (approx. 6 CZK / min). Example: If the shopping lasts 20 minutes, then 120 CZK will be added to the cost of delivery.
- The cost of your purchase will be then added to the delivery cost.
- The total cost will be then automatically paid via your card once your order is delivered.
Please use the service only for necessities (up to around 500 CZK per purchase) and if there’s no other option.
For more information please visit the following link
Liftago is a well-known start-up, creating and operating the technological platform for the optimization of urban traffic in the Czech Republic and abroad. Liftago serves as an aggregator of taxi services, which connects only licensed taxi drivers with potential passengers through a free and intuitive mobile app.