From Monday to Thursday, from June 27 to September 8, 2022, Kinobus will screen 44 movies around 11 different locations in Prague.
The movie screenings will start between 20.30 and 21.30. Admission to individual performances is free and blankets will be available for rent.
KinoBus is a special vehicle that was created on the basis of a classic bus. However, the insides have undergone considerable changes. The result is a fully-fledged mobile cinema that transports an experience instead of people.
The audience will have the opportunity to watch contemporary Czech and foreign films. Among them are “The Wrath of Man”, “Suicide Squad”, “King Richard”, “Even Mice Go to Heaven”.
The mobile open-air cinema will offer visitors 220 seats. The 8 x 4 m inflatable projection screen was custom-made in England.
List of screening places:
- Čakovice: Náměstí Jiřího Berana
- Prosek: Park Přátelství
- Libuš: Skalská street – Jirčanská stop
- Koloděje: Park Skála, Lupenická street
- Štěrboholy: Ústřední street, Štěrboholy stop
- Bohnice: in front of the Krakow Center, Lodžská Street
- Letňany: Tvrdého street, Staré Letňany stop
- BB Centrum: U Michelské školy street, Brumlovka stop
- Chodov: Park u Chodovské tvrze, stop Chodovská tvrz
- Hůrka: Slunečné náměstí, in front of the Prague 13 City Hall
- Zličín: Park Na Prameništi, stop Halenkovská
A list of films, and other information can be found here