Have You Worked Abroad in the Past 5 Years? Neotax Has an Interesting Offer for You

If you worked abroad, you have paid a part of your income as a tax advance. Actually, your employer paid this on your behalf directly to the tax office.

Tax “advance” is the keyword here. Your employer deducts every month some percentage, as set by the tax law in a foreign country. But, at the end of the year, it will be clear that you have not worked for the entire year, or had a low income (and thus, were not supposed to pay the tax), or various tax discounts could be used in your case.

This is the reason why your tax paid is higher than what you were actually supposed to pay. You can correct this by filing a tax return and asking for the overpaid tax back. In a lot of countries around the world, this is a possibility for any employee.

What documents do I need?

Every country has its own type of earning document. For example in Poland it is PIT11 or in Germany -Lohnsteuerbescheinigung. But this is the main document needed.

Sometimes you will also need to attach your Personal income statement. You can get it in your tax office or use Neotax service – Replacement of missing document.

Foreigners can apply for tax returns up to 5 years back. The process of tax refunds is different and depends on the specific country. It could take from 1 month up to 1 year.

In some countries, there is also a possibility to apply for tax reliefs such as child bonuses etc. A birth certificate is needed in this situation.

For example, you are a citizen of the Czech Republic. In 2019 you have worked for 4 months in Austria, in 2020 you have worked for 3 months in Luxembourg. You still have an option to make tax refunds in those countries.

Neotax – is a financial consulting company that provides services in the accounting area in many countries around Europe and the USA.  We can help you to get your earning document from the employer, fill in your tax returns and get your money back.

Use your promo code MorningExp10 to get a 10EUR discount on your tax return.

You can choose any language that is comfortable for you to communicate with us.

Find more information on our website https://neotax.eu/en or write your questions on info@neotax.eu.

Related Posts
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap