Manifesto Anděl will sparkle on the last night of this year with a diverse and glamorous program for visitors called Glam & Bubbles New Year’s Eve.
Set up in the heated and decorated area under the covering, guests can kick off their evening at the beauty parlor with a private make-up artist invited for the occasion, to get a radiant look with glitter cosmetics.
Throughout the evening, guests can enjoy a special, super photogenic Prosecco-based cocktail with a puff of cotton candy and a sweet cherry on top. DJ Giacomo, accompanied live by a saxophonist, will contribute to festive vibes from 5:30 pm.
After 6:30 pm, visitors can look into their bright future thanks to the tarot cards fortune teller Andrea.
As the closing time of Manifesto is 10 pm, guests will not experience the countdown till midnight during the evening program, yet their whole evening is an occasion to say a euphoric goodbye to the current year approaching its last moments.
Attendance is subject to the same pandemic rules as visiting restaurants and guests are advised to make a reservation through the Manifesto e-shop.
- Glam & Bubbles New Year’s Eve | 5 pm–10 pm
- 5: 30–9: 30pm | beauty make-up parlor – free of charge
- 5: 30–10 pm | live music DJ Giacomo & saxophonist Rene Junior
- 6: 30–9 pm | Fortune teller Andrea predicts the future from tarot cards
All-day: Special Drinks
- NYE Cocktail: Prosecco with homemade Japanese cordial, pink grapefruit tonic, with a cherry and cotton candy puff
- bottle of Prosecco Serenello gets 2+1 free.