- Restaurants will remain closed until Wednesday, April 1. The government has just extended the ban, which originally applied until Tuesday.
- Czech government confirmed that restrictions on the free movement of people and other measures have been extended until April 1
- Coronavirus cases in the Czech Republic increased to 1236 on Monday.
- Seniors over 50 will be allowed in large stores (over 500 square meters) from 08:00 to 10:00. In smaller shops, there are no longer any restrictions
- Minister of Education Robert Plaga said on Monday that Czech schools will likely not reopen until mid-May. He told journalists that baccalaureate exams should then be held three weeks after schools reopen.
- The number of coronavirus cases in the Moravian-Silesian Region has risen to 127, 6 more since this morning.
- A new cargo plane with medical supplies will land in Prague on Tuesday around noon, said the Ministry of Defense spokesman Jan Pejsek
- In Prague, the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus cases has increased by 29 to 374 in the last 24 hours.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTERGet notified about the best news about Prague!