Ceremonial spaces in the castle not normally open to the public will be opened – for example, the Rothmayer Hall, the Spanish Hall, the Rudolph galleries and salons southern wing of the New Palace.
These rooms are used for ceremonies or representative purposes and they are located in the middle and southern part of the New Palace.
From 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. one can visit for free:
- Old Royal Palace incl. Vladislav Hall
- Cathedral of St Vitus, Wenceslaus, and Adalbert
- St George Basilica
- Golden Lane (+its expositions)
- Representative halls and lounges on the 1st floor of the New Royal Palace
- Temporary exhibitions – Through the Labyrinth of Czech History, Elements of Statehood, The Restoration of Prague Castle, Plečnik’s Renovation of Prague Castle
- A festival of brass orchestras will be held at the 3rd courtyard; children can look forward to an accompanying programme incl. training of predators.
The access to this area will be ensured through Matthias Gate at the 2nd courtyard.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +420 224 373 238.