- Agriculture businesses in Czechia registered a 142 percent increase in profits last year, from CZK 9.1 billion in 2021 to CZK 22 billion in 2022, the Agricultural Association of the Czech Republic announced on Wednesday.
- Czech Radio has decided to suspend its activities on the TikTok social media app in reaction to the warning issued by Czechia’s National Cyber and Information Security Agency (NÚKIB), the station announced on Wednesday via its Twitter account.
- According to a report from the Czech Statistical Office, the cost of apples has dropped by almost a third compared to last year, while the cost of pork has decreased by around 15%. However, farmers and producers must adapt to the new market conditions.
- Summer schedule at the Prague Airport comes into effect: two new long-haul routes to Seoul and Taiwan, a total of 152 destinations worldwide, nine new connections to popular holiday destinations, and 65 carriers.
- According to a press release issued by the ASMR, the Administration of State Material Reserves (ASMR) has ordered the disposal of over 17 million face masks with an expired use-by date.
Support Prague Morning.
We are proud to provide our readers from around the world with independent, and unbiased news for free.
Our dedicated team supports the local community, foreign residents and visitors through our website, social media and newsletter.
We appreciate that not everyone can afford to pay for our services but if you are able to, we ask you to support Prague Morning by making a contribution – no matter how small! .