Prague wine store LÁHVE invites everyone to try new French and Italian sparkling wines. The free tastings will take place on the coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday (December 9-11).
You can taste about 10 brands of French and Italian wines from the store’s rich collection. Pre-registration is not required.
Why is it worth coming
1) A great opportunity to learn something new about sparkling wines and try about ten interesting brands;
2) A great occasion to personally evaluate the modern and unusual for the Czech Republic format, in which LÁHVE works:
3) The opportunity to meet and communicate with new people, including the creators of the store – keen fans of wine and their business;
4) Christmas and New Year are approaching, and the store has a really huge selection of wines (including sparkling ones) from France, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany and Austria. You can buy several bottles for the festive table.
What sparkling wines you can taste:
- Anna Spinato (Italy, Veneto region) – a well-known brand, awarded with many prizes, will be presented with a full range of sparkling wines: dry white, sweet white, rosé and red;
- Bonelli (Italy, Emilia-Romagna region) – white semi-sweet;
- Corvezzo (Italy, Veneto region) – white dry;
- Ninot (France) – white dry;
- Rivarose (France) – white dry;
- Casa Piazza (France) – dry white.
The tasting is considered a mass event, therefore, the organizer is obliged to check the vaccination certificate, or a negative PCR test.
Tastings will take place in the LÁHVE store: at Českomoravská 2517/13, Praha, Libeň throughout the working day:
- Thursday – from 11:00 to 19:00
- Friday – from 11:00 to 20:00
- Saturday – from 10:00 to 14:00.