From Monday to Thursday, from June 29 to September 10, 2020, Kinobus will screen 44 movies around 11 different locations in Prague.
This year’s Kinobus tour will start in Čakovice and end at Hůrka. The movie screenings will start between 20.30 and 21.30. Admission to individual performances is free and blankets will be available for rent.
“We are glad that despite this year’s COVID-19 pandemic, and temporary restrictions, we have managed to maintain the Kinobus format. We strongly believe that this year we will be able to attract the same number of spectators as in 2019, “said Josef Voltr, Head of Marketing and Trade at DPP.
Foreign films will be represented by Last Christmas, Rambo: Last Blood, Mia and the White Lion, Love at First Sight and Serial (Bad) Weddings 2
KinoBus is a special vehicle that was created on the basis of a classic bus. However, the insides have undergone considerable changes. The result is a fully-fledged mobile cinema that transports an experience instead of people.
An 8 x 4 m inflatable projection screen was custom-made in England.
List of screening places:
- Čakovice: Náměstí Jiřího Berana
- Prosek: Park Přátelství
- Libuš: Skalská street – Jirčanská stop
- Koloděje: Park Skála, Lupenická street
- Štěrboholy: Ústřední street, Štěrboholy stop
- Bohnice: in front of the Krakow Center, Lodžská Street
- Letňany: Tvrdého street, Staré Letňany stop
- BB Centrum: U Michelské školy street, Brumlovka stop
- Chodov: Park u Chodovské tvrze, stop Chodovská tvrz
- Hůrka: Slunečné náměstí, in front of the Prague 13 City Hall
- Zličín: Park Na Prameništi, stop Halenkovská
List of films, and other information can be found here