From July 4trh to September 19th, Wallenstein Garden hosts classical music concerts every Thursday at 5.00 p.m. until September 26, 2019.
You can listen for free to performing brass bands, choral groups, jazz bands and many others.
The garden was created at the same time as the Wallenstein Palace in the early 17th century, in the lower part of the Malá Strana District. It displays a fine example of Mannerist layout and decoration, with very diverse sections. It is dominated by an aisle lined with bronze sculptures, an impressive Sala Terrena, and an amazing artificial grotto.
During the last renovation in 2012, the appearance of the gardens was restored into the original state from 1920’s.
4. 7. Chamber and ensemble variations by the Elementary Art School Odry
– under the auspices of senator Jitka Seitlová
11. 7. Summer gospels by the ,,Duše zpívej” from Zlín under the baton of Roland Cham and Kevon Stevy Claire
– under the auspices of senator Tomáš Goláň
18. 7. Veselá muzika Ratíškovice
– under the auspices of senator Anna Hubáčková
25. 7. Anna Lukášová & Litera
– under the auspices of senator Miroslav Adámek
27. 7. Commedia dell′arte from 4.00, 5.30 and 7 p.m.
an open-air theatre and music performance, Chorea Historica and Enrico Bonavera
– under the auspices of the President of the Senate, Jaroslav Kubera