Prague College art students and teachers have come together to present and sell their unique works of art to the public to aid Australia’s native wildlife and the Aboriginal community of Mogo, both badly affected by the recent bushfires.
On offer will be paintings, sculpture, poster art, calendars and live on-the-spot portraits.
This evening event will be particularly special as it will feature:
- a performance by award-winning Didgeridoo player Ondrej Smeykal
- a silent auction for selected pieces of art
- speakers from Extintion Rebellion & Czech Australian New Zealand Association
- DJ playing Hip Hop, R&B and Groove
- a Juggling performance
- a live mural project for visitors to add their artistic talents to
- beer, wine, and light snacks will be available for sale
Entry is 100czk per person, families (2 adults & 2 kids) are 200czk. The price includes a welcome drink.
Since its establishment in 2004, Prague College has become one of the most successful universities in Central Europe, offering degrees in Business, Art & Design, Creative Media Production & IT, as well as a variety of professional qualifications including ACCA & CIMA.
The College is located in the heart of Prague and spans over two centrally located campuses. With students and teaching staff from all over the globe, the college offers an exciting international environment fostering diverse exchanges of ideas, experiences and rich cultural life.
When: Friday, February 28 – 5.00 pm till 9.00 pm at Prague College, Bishops Court campus
Where: Biskupský dvůr 1147/6, Prague 1
For further information please contact:
- Larissa Petryca – Marketing Manager