We’re now seeking a new team member to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague.
– Accurately post incoming and outgoing bank transactions
– Responsible for fixed assets and stock accounting
– Posting expense transactions
– Posting intercompany transactions
– Period end (monthly, quarterly, yearly) closing
– You will also have the opportunity to work on other projects and tasks on an irregular basis
– Advanced English language skills
– Ideally, education in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration)
– Previous experience in GL accounting for at least one year
– Must have an interest in working in a position which requires good concentration and strong attention to detail
– Good general communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
– Positions open to all EU citizens and people with permanent residency in the Czech Republic. We’re unable to process visa/work permit applications for this role.
– A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment
– 25 Days vacation
– Meal Vouchers
– Other company benefits are also available
– Long-term advancement within the company is possible
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter.