One of our key international clients based in Prague, Czech Republic is now actively hiring a Network Security Engineer for their Network Operations Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company, which has consistently been recognised as investors in people, giving each employee their own training & development budget. Whilst primarily providing support, you will also have the opportunity to be heavily involved in other projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide 2nd level support to global customers (internal)
- Integrate and test new products
- Provide pro-active consultancy services to the business
- Documentation of all relevant changes
- Liaising with external vendors
The essential skills required include:
- Recent experience in a Network Security role
- Strong experience with Firewalls (Fortinet, Barracuda, Juniper etc.)
- Deep understanding of networking principles
- Strong level of English
- CCNA certification
It would be nice to have:
- CCNP Certification
- A fixed salary of up to 90,000 per month + bonus
- 25 days holiday + sick days
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure/Entertainment passes
- Training & Development budget