ICON is looking for a full-time ICT Service Manager to lead its ICT Team. Based in Prague, you and your ICT Team will be responsible for the deployment, management and maintenance of ICT systems for a world-class 24/7/365 contact centre. The scope of your role will include all facets of ICON’s software platforms, processes, infrastructure, hardware, and equipment. You will be responsible for devising a robust ICT development strategy for the organisation and its clients, including security policies, security, network and VOIP infrastructure, network appliances, and peripherals.
- Prepare the ICT department’s annual strategies and budget while monitoring and controlling monthly/annual expenditure.
- Train, manage, and support ICON ICT Analysts in providing ICT support and maintenance.
- Ensure that all ICON ICT operating systems and applications are secure and fit for purpose. They need to be continually reviewed and enhanced to ensure that they deliver on ICON’s business needs.
- Manage and deliver 24/7/365 ICT support readiness and uptime.
- Develop and enhance ICT services and implement new ICON policies that enhance network security and allow the implementation of new services.
- Manage the configuration and installation of new software onto the network and to maintain existing installations.
- Create and manage user accounts across ICON’s Active Directory, Exchange, VOIP, and other systems.
- Communicate with senior management on the strategic direction of ICT systems.
- Anticipate business needs then identify and propose ICT products and services to fulfil those needs.
- Control and manage the ICT asset stock which includes (but it’s not limited to) the process of ICT asset purchase, handover, and documentation flow.
- Continually update and administer anti-virus, firewall, VM, and VPN infrastructure to ensure that all systems are secure and comply with data protection requirements.
- Continually update and administer VOIP solutions to ensure that all systems are configured according to ICON client and stakeholder requirements.
- Implement ICT solutions and collaborate with technology solution 3rd-party providers.
- Monitor and mange the overall health of ICON’s network infrastructure.
- Provide advisory services from the ICT perspective to other departments.
- Manage software and hardware licensing.
- Deal with routine ICT tickets
- Manage the internal ICT help desk ticketing system.
- Lead and/or assist with ICT related short and long term projects.
- Lead emergency ICT security and disaster recovery initiatives.
- Build the user documentation, manuals and an ICT knowledge database.
- Manage the department’s communication.
- Supervise corporate access management.
- Significant tertiary level qualifications
- MS Windows Server qualification
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Business Technology Solutions (Systems, Applications, Security, OS, Firewalls, Anti-virus)
- Understanding of Corporate Data Workflow
- Deep understanding of AD and VM environment
- Understanding of Corporate Network Infrastructure
- Understanding of corporate security layer
- Process and quality management experience
- Knowledge of VOIP systems
- Access management experience
- Experience in a call centre or shared services centre
- Agile/Scrum understanding
- Deep understanding of contact centre technology solutions
- Backup, disaster recovery, and preventative maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of all of the following: Windows 7 to 10, Microsoft Exchange 2012, Sophos Central, WatchGuard
- Understanding of SQL and databases
- ICT asset management
- Deep knowledge of corporate telephony and communication systems
- Fluent English
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent management, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter and enabler, who is able to work off their own initiative and handle multiple priorities within tight time frames and contribute to high quality services
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Team player
- Able to work overtime/call-out as required for the needs of the business
- Able to identify key resources without assistance
- Time management
- Proof of eligibility to work within the EU and the UK
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- 12 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 1000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after three months)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.