We have an exciting opportunity for a CYBER SECURITY ANALYST to join an innovative global company who have been building their Security team in Prague, Czech Republic.
You will be joining a stable and experienced team, working alongside colleagues with vast experience across many aspects of cyber security.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide Analyst support to the team and be able to identify, analyse, and respond to all security incidents.
- Working to find a resolution to all tickets in line with the agreed SLA’s
- Provide support on all enterprise security technologies
- Perform regular security assessments and provide feedback and implement recommendations
- Represent the company at any security-related external events
Some of the skills you will need include:
- 1+ years in a cyber security Analyst position, ideally within a large organisation
- Ideally experience working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Some exposure to SIEM tools (e.g. Splunk, Solarwinds, ArcSight etc.)
- An industry certification e.g. GIAC
- Good level of English
What you can expect:
- A very competitive salary according to your skills & experience
- 25 days holiday + sick days
- Training & Personal Development budget
- Travel allowance
- Meal tickets
- Leisure vouchers