One of our major clients has been experiencing a period of sustained growth and is now looking for a Italian speaking Onboarding Specialist, to manage set up and engage with their new suppliers.
The position will report to the Director of Support and Enablement and you will be based from modern offices in central Prague. The company has multiple offices globally and with plans to continue to growth for the foreseeable future.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with suppliers collecting required information to complete their onboarding documentation.
- Setting up new suppliers on the company’s internal system
- Investigate the root cause of uploads which fail due to vendor mismatch, leading to communication with the buyer to resolve.
- Create documentation and content during the onboarding process.
- Provide new and developed ideas to satisfy supplier requirements
- Manage any changes which may be required throughout the onboarding process
To be successful in the role it is likely you will have:
- Previous experience in a customer support role either on the phone and face to face
- Attention to detail and process-oriented
- Demonstrate effective communication skills using different approaches and technologies such as web conferencing, video – conference etc.
- Experience with using CRM databases such as Salesforce etc
- A strong communicator who can build relationships with suppliers and communicate with all levels of leadership.
- Experience working within a fast-moving environment
- Proficient in MS- Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent Italian and a good level of German & English (Czech not essential)
The company will offer:
- A competitive salary + bonus
- 25 days holiday
- An international and multi-cultural working environment
- Pension or Life Insurance contribution
- Flexible Hours and Home Office are also possible
- Multisport Card
- Meal Vouchers