On Monday, June 20 in Prague will start Kinobus, open-air cinema season.
Its first stop will be the park in Prosek, where an open-air show “Lost in Munich” (Ztraceni v Mnichově) is scheduled at 21:45.
During this season, Kinobus will hold 52 screenings, the last of which is scheduled on15th September.
The open-air cinema offers 200 seats, with food service available. Free entrance.
Here’s the detailed program:
- Ztraceni v Mnichově (Lost in Munich)
- Muž na laně (The Walk)
- V hlavě (Inside Out)
- Ant-Man (Ant-Man)
- It is never too late (Ricki and the Flash)
- What have we done to whom
- Dejte mi pokoj! (Not a moment’s peace ” )
- Nickycho rodina (Nicky’s Family)
- Whiplash (Obsession)
- Wilsonov (Wilson City)
- Pomáhat a chránit (The Guard)
- Vlk z Wallstreet (The Wolf of Wall Street)
- Vybíjená (Dodgeball)
- Kobry a užovky (Cobra and snakes)